When you choose The State Group for your oil and gas facility’s installation or maintenance project, you have access to all the qualified expertise and personnel you need to complete the job on-time, on-budget and with 100% compliance to safety and regulations. On these criteria, our in-house team of experts has built a solid reputation for providing electrical, instrumentation and steel fabrication services to the oil and gas industry. Our capabilities span the full spectrum from daily service and maintenance to comprehensive turnkey solutions for the installation of greenfield Pumping, Compression, Metering, and Storage stations. Our work is backed by full compliance with all regulatory requirements and you can have confidence in knowing that your project will be completed by fully licensed technicians across both Canada and the U.S.
We maintain Prime vendor status with the following owner/operators:
- TransCanada Pipeline
- Enbridge Energy
- Northern Natural Gas
- Kinder Morgan
- Guardian Pipeline
- Panhandle Eastern Pipeline
- Centerpoint Energy
- BP Pipelines Inc.
- Wolverine Pipeline
- Alliance Pipeline
Our portfolio of successfully completed projects amounts to more than 700,000 connected horse power for an aggregate value in excess of $115 million.
- 12 Greenfield Compressor Stations 220,000 HP connected
- 7 Compressor Station HP additions 55,000 HP connected
- 34 Greenfield Pump Stations 380,000 HP connected
- 7 Pump Station HP Additions 45,000 HP connected
- 60 Meter Stations
- 14 Tankfarm install/retrofit
- 21 Mainline Valves
- 175 Miscellaneous upgrade/repair/retrofit projects
- 1 Offshore
- 9 Compressor Station Rewire and Automation Upgrades